Friday, July 14, 2006

Project Update

There's been a lot of activity lately on this project, but I am trying to restrict the number of posts here. First, it looks like the interface for the Web site has been determined, and I'm very excited about this. Now, I just need to locate the right blue sedan. Second, I'm heading on the road now that our summer session has ended. I'll be visiting Mission Dolores, Russian Gulch State Park, and Mt. St. Helena next week; I'll be visiting Magnolia Gardens the following week.

I've also been working on the Mesker Zoo article; so far, it's coming along slowly. My goal is to complete that article this month and complete another article in August.

Thanks to everyone who has been helpful to me with this project; I really believe it will be an amazing thing once it's done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home