Thursday, July 27, 2006

Putting it all together...

Right now I am in my hotel room in Charleston, SC. I'll go to Magnolia Plantation and Gardens tomorrow, but this afternoon/evening, I plan to work on writing up some of the entries for my California trip. There is a lot of work to do - the visiting, research, and talking with folks are the esay parts of this project; the actual writing is the challenge. I'm working on mini-essays for each "stop" and also thinking about academic articles. I believe I mentioned the Mexico-Lolita idea earlier. At the moment I am working on the RLS site. I have a headache and would rather be having coffee in a nice coffeeshop, but free internet in the hotel is pretty good for now.

Tomorrow I should have some photos and info about my trip to the Plantation. I just hope the weather holds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home